About Bee Baby Cream Gently Restores Skin by Sister Bees
Babies have such snugly, soft skin. When diaper rash, baby eczema, or even cradle cap happens, Bee Baby Cream can help with the best, chemical-free product for your precious little ones. Beeswax is antibacterial, which means it inhibits the growth of the bacteria while offering a natural barrier from irritants. Bee Baby also contains vitamin E, lavender, and tea tree, natural ingredients for healthy babies skin.
Bee Baby comes in a sealed 2oz tin.
Bee Baby Cream Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Essential Oils (Lavender and Tea Tree).
Testimonial from Danielle
Back to Top
Love this cream. Works so well on my baby bottom. Diaper rash and for extra protection. Fixes the rash better than medicated cream!! Thank you for this product. I will continue to buy more as needed!
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.