About Bee Dapper All Natural Beeswax Beard Balm by Sister Bees
Bee Dapper All Natural Beeswax Beard Balm provides great moisture and gives a slight hold to even the gnarliest of beards! This handcrafted balm shapes, molds, and conditions. It’s made with beeswax, vitamin E, aloe vera, and seven essential oils that smell rugged and manly. The women love it….who wants to snuggle a bristly beard?
Bee Dapper Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Carrot, and Cedarwood Essential Oils.
Rub a small amount of balm into your hands until soft, and then into your beard for perfect results.
The Bee Dapper Beeswax Beard Balms come in a sealed 2oz tin.
Testimonial from Christine
Back to Top
Boyfriend loved this! I got this at Beard’s Brewery for my boyfriend and he loved it. He has a medium length beard and it made it so soft and smells great. He’s tried a few different products but really likes this one! I bought him more for his birthday. Thank you for making such a great product!
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.