About All Natural Beeswax Lip Balm by Sister Bees
All Natural Beeswax Lip Balm is a wonderful lush lip balm that glides on smooth, and leaves your lips feeling moisturized and refreshed. Made from all natural ingredients including local beeswax. A fan favorite with a variety of fun flavors made from all natural ingredients, including beeswax, aloe vera, and vitamin E!
Because this lip balm is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the lip balm in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use within six months of purchase.
All Natural Lip Balm Flavors:
- Cherry Pie
- Chai Latte
- Vanilla Brandy
- Orange Vanilla
- Candy Cane
- Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Spice
- Blueberry Crumble
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Coconut Pineapple
- Lavender Lemonade
Testimonial from Kimberly
Back to Top
Smooth & All Natural, Lovely flavors! It goes on so smooth, and I love that it’s all natural. Great product for Michigan lips. Super Fan
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax also has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.