About Bee Fresh Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer by Sister Bees
Bee Fresh Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer is specifically crafted as a light, all natural moisturizer for your face and neck. It contains frankincense, beeswax, jojoba oil, and Vitamin E. These natural ingredients work beautifully to keep skin fresh, silky, and naturally young. Bee Fresh works wonderfully as a base moisturizer before putting on your morning makeup and is the perfect moisturizer to keep your face hydrated as you sleep. It is also perfect for removing makeup!
Bee Fresh comes in a sealed 2oz tin.
Bee Fresh Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, Carrot Root, Grapefruit, and Juniper).
Testimonial from Deb
Back to Top
I use Bee Fresh daily. I’m in my late 60,s faded my wrinkles, keeps my skin soft my rosacea has cleared up considerably. Love this product.
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.