About All Natural Bee Butter by Sister Bees
Sister Bees all natural Bee Butter is not only smooth going on but leaves your skin feeling nourished and refreshed without being greasy. This body butter is made with all natural ingredients including local beeswax. With seven essential oils, this Bee Butter is perfect for dry cracked feet, overworked hands, dry skin, scrapes, rashes, sunburn, burns and insect bites. Sister Bees Bee Butter is an intense moisturizer that repairs skin naturally!
Each Beeswax Butter comes in a sealed 2oz tin.
Bee Butter Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Carrot, Grapefruit, and Juniper).
Uses for Beeswax Butter:
Back to Top
- Dry Skin
- Bug Bites
- Diaper Rash
- Make Up Remover
- Shiny Hair
- Fine Lines
- Puffy Eyes
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.