About Bee Rugged Moisturizer for Men by Sister Bees
Bee Rugged Moisturizer for Men is an all natural, intense moisturizer is perfect for any man’s dry, overworked hands and feet. Best of all, this earthy-smelling product is made with beeswax, cedar wood, frankincense, juniper, and four other essential oils, giving it a rugged, lumberjack smell. Bee Rugged not only battles dry skin, but is perfect for combating signs of aging, and giving your skin the protection it needs from environmental damage.
Bee Rugged Moisturizers come in a sealed 2oz tin.
Bee Rugged Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Lavender, Carrot, Grapefruit, and Juniper Essential Oils.
Bee Rugged Testimonial from Carol Huttinga
Back to Top
Love this! My husband has been using this all winter and his hands have never been this good! He works in construction so his hands take a beating. He has tried many other lotions and creams but nothing has worked as good as this. Seriously, you guys need to get this!
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.