About Bee Active Protection Cream Protects Skin from Bugs & Sun by Sister Bees
For all active and outdoor people, the Bee Active Protection Cream protects skin from bugs and sun. Bee Active contains beeswax, which puts a natural barrier on your skin, shielding it from the elements, chapping, and dehydration. Bee Active is infused with vitamin E, citronella and carrot root oil, which naturally protects your skin from the sun. Bee Active is also a natural wonder at repairing the skin following the use of athletic tape, healing damaged and irritated areas.
Bee Active comes in a sealed 2oz tin.
Bee Active Protection Cream Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Citronella, Carrot Root, Lavender, and Cedarwood).
Testimonial from Kendall Ferdent
Back to Top
Great Product. The texture is the same as Bee Beautiful, but I love the added ingredients to naturally avoid bugs and protect my skin from the sun. (Took it with me on my family vacation and it worked great.)
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.