About All Natural Paw Putty by Sister Bees
Sister Bees All Natural Beeswax Paw Putty is an amazing paw wax that soothes, protects, heals and nourishes your pets paws and snout. Helps to heal dry, cracked paws that have been damaged by the elements. Beeswax is a fantastic, all-natural ingredient that creates the perfect barrier against these elements. Try one today for your furry friend.
Each All Natural Beeswax Paw Putty comes in a sealed 2oz tin.
Beeswax Paw Putty Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E.
Directions: Massage a small amount into your pets paw pads and snout until absorbed.
Back to Top
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.