About Bee Natural Deodorant by Sister Bees
Bee Natural Deodorant is an aluminum free, all natural deodorant that goes on smooth and leaves your armpits smelling great all day long! Only the best ingredients are used including beeswax and essential oils to create an all-natural deodorant that is aluminum-free, paraben-free, and always cruelty-free. 4 oz dial stick available in Orange Patchouli, Lavender, and Bergamot Lime.
Ingredients: Arrowroot Powder, Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Aluminum-free Baking Soda, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils (Orange, Patchouli, Lavender, Bergamot, Lime).
Switching to Aluminum Free Deodorant:
Back to Top
Sweating is the natural process of cooling and detoxifying your body, it’s actually good for you! When you switch to natural deodorant after regular antiperspirant use, it may not work immediately. Some people experience excess sweat and/or odor before the armpits adjust. Once you adjust, you should notice a decrease in odor and sweat.
Bath & Body◇
Bath & Body Products by Sister Bees include Lip Balm, Skin Cream, and Soaps made with organic beeswax.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons:
- Because this Beeswax Butter is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend storing the all natural butter in a cool place to prevent melting. For best results, use product within six months of purchase.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beeswax has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.