About Organic Lip Balm by Ainsley’s Creations
This Organic Lip Balm will keep your lips nourished and silky for hours and hours. The Lip Balm is made with only the finest ingredients that will feel like heaven on your lips.
Organic Lip Balm ingredients are: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Natural or Essential Oils.
The Lip balm is available with a slight tint in light brown or light pink with Mica powder. The tint is barely there, providing just a hint of color to your lips. Available in .5 tube or pod.
The Organic Lip Balm is available in a variety of flavors:
- Wedding Cake
- Creme de Menthe
Benefits of Shea Butter
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter is often used in moisturizers, creams, lotions, and other emulsions for the skin and hair. It is rich in fats that make it an excellent emollient and skin moisturizing agent. It also contains vitamins A and E, which not only keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation. These components give Shea butter a mild sun protection factor (SPF). Vitamin E also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity, making this butter a good anti-aging agent.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions.
- Powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Unlike your average moisturizer that contains a lot of water and likely synthetic ingredients, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin.
- Helps to delay the occurrence of wrinkles because it contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and anti-fungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid. Each of these acids kill candida, a common cause of fungal infection on your skin.