About Organic Body Butter by Ainsley’s Creations
Insanely nourishing Organic Body Butter and a crowd favorite that instantly absorbs without leaving your skin greasy. This body butter is made with only the highest quality ingredients (Shea butter, coconut oil, almond oil, essential oils and non-GMO cornstarch).
Organic Body Butter is available in a variety of sizes with essential oil fragrances:
- Clary Sage
- Rosemary Lavender
- Chamomile Vanilla
- Vanilla Rose
Benefits of Shea Butter
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter is often used in moisturizers, creams, lotions, and other emulsions for the skin and hair. It is rich in fats that make it an excellent emollient and skin moisturizing agent. It also contains vitamins A and E, which not only keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation. These components give Shea butter a mild sun protection factor (SPF). Vitamin E also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity, making this butter a good anti-aging agent.
Benefits of Almond Oil
- Sweet almond oil may help protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Promotes Flawless Skin
- Almond oil is mild and has hypoallergenic properties which makes it great for sensitive skin too.
- Relieves Psoriasis and Eczema
- Another reason almond oil is so good for skin is because it is rich in Vitamin E which is a very effective anti-oxidant.
- Applying almond oil regularly on your skin will combat stress and UV damage with ease.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions.
- Powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Unlike your average moisturizer that contains a lot of water and likely synthetic ingredients, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin.
- Helps to delay the occurrence of wrinkles because it contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and anti-fungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid. Each of these acids kill candida, a common cause of fungal infection on your skin.