About Grip Dry Golf Club Tool Single Pack by Grip-Dry®
This Grip Dry Golf Club Tool is an innovative golf tool that easily snaps onto your club to keep the handle from getting wet when you set a club on the ground. Whether it is morning dew, post rain shower or toxic fertilizers, Grip-Dry® solves the many problems golfers face after teeing off. No more bending over, simply attach the Grip Dry onto your club and drop on the green. Then, use your other club to lift back up – it’s that easy! The Grip Dry Golf Club Tool fits easily into your back pocket and is very lightweight, it comes in three colors and can be ¹custom imprinted with your company’s name and logo.
- Protects your grips by keeping them elevated from the wet grass, sand and toxic fertilizers
- Keeps your clubs in plain view to eliminate lost wedges that may otherwise get left behind on or around the greens. It’s your “no club left behind tool”.
- Saves your back & knees! No more bending over to push a tee into the ground or pick up your second club. Simply hook another club under the elevated grip…and lift.
- Made from durable impact grade plastic
- Great golf outing gift for participants
¹Your Grip-Dry order can be custom logo printed with your company name, logo, and website and/or phone number. Single or multi-colored customization available in quantities of 100, 250, 500, 1000 or more.
2-3 week delivery in base color or colors of your choice – White, Pink or Yellow. Please contact us with quantities for pricing!
Back to Top