About Dog Shampoo with Neem Oil by Oma’s Bath Creations
Oma’s Dog Shampoo will leave your furry friend’s coat soft and clean. With lots of creamy lather, the mix of Essential Oils and Neem Oil helps to aid in repelling insects. 8 ounce bottle with Snap Dispensing Cap.
Dog Shampoo is available in the below fragrances
- Precious Pup: This playfully lovable fragrance combines Pink Grapefruit, Valencia Orange and Keylime as top notes. Pink jasmine blossoms, rose petals and a fruity fusion of ripe apricot for middle notes. Bing cherry and ripe plum round out the fragrance as base notes.
- Dog Dayz: Essential Oil Blend of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Cedarwood.
- Fresh Pup: Essential Oil Blend of Lavender, Tea Tree, and Cedarwood.
- Lavender: Lavender Essential Oil.
- Walk In The Woods: Essential Oil Blend of Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Cedarwood.
Dog Shampoo Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Lauryl Glucoside, Ammonium Xlyene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glysol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera Gel, Neem Oil, Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, EDTA, Essential Oils.
Neem Oil has natural anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Not only does it repel insects, but it kills them with no known side effects to dogs.
Instructions: Wet dog’s coat. Apply a small amount of shampoo. Avoid the dog’s eye area. Lather and rinse well.Back to Top