About Hand & Body Lotion by Ainsley’s Creations
If you are looking for a luxurious and creamy lotion for your hands and body look no further. This Hand & Body Lotion is full of moisturizing ingredients that will keep your skin nourished without feeling greasy for hours and hours.
This Hand & Body Lotion is made with only the highest quality ingredients: almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, cocoa butter, essential oils and non-gmo cornstarch to remove the greasiness.
The Hand & Body Lotion has a gentle aroma provides a tranquil scent that will help relax you and make you feel pampered.
- Clary Sage
- Rosemary Lavender
- Chamomile Vanilla
- Lemon Verbena
- Orange Blossom
- Vanilla Rose
Benefits of Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants which help fight off free radical damage to the skin. Free radicals can cause skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin. Protecting your skin from free radical damage is a must if you want healthy and younger-looking skin.
- This skin care ingredient is also anti-inflammatory which makes cocoa butter an anti-aging skin care ingredient as well.
- Deep Hydration: Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply, making it a wonderful addition to body moisturizers and lip balms. It contains oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid all of which nourish the skin deeply.
- Cocoa butter has been noted to help skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
Benefits of Almond Oil
- Sweet almond oil may help protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Promotes Flawless Skin
- Almond oil is mild and has hypoallergenic properties which makes it great for sensitive skin too.
- Relieves Psoriasis and Eczema
- Another reason almond oil is so good for skin is because it is rich in Vitamin E which is a very effective anti-oxidant.
- Applying almond oil regularly on your skin will combat stress and UV damage with ease.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions.
- Powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Unlike your average moisturizer that contains a lot of water and likely synthetic ingredients, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin.
- Helps to delay the occurrence of wrinkles because it contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and anti-fungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid. Each of these acids kill candida, a common cause of fungal infection on your skin.