About It’s Perfume Oil What Fragrance Was Meant To Be with FREE Samples!
It’s Perfume Oil What Fragrance Was Meant To Be is an all natural perfume oil in a very concentrated form of the scent and contains NO alcohol, water or other chemical additives commonly found in spray fragrances. Perfume Oils will not evaporate or spoil like perfumes and colognes that contain alcohol, and only a SMALL AMOUNT is needed! It’s Perfume Oil is available in 1/2 oz bottles in 12 fragrances.
Get 2 FREE samples with each bottle ordered!
IT’S PERFUME OIL FRAGRANCE AND DESCRIPTIONS:
Bra & Panties: Sheer delicate musk’, citrus and florals warmed with a kiss of sugar fruit blended to create elegance and the exotic.
Divorce Papers: You are going to receive so many compliments your wife will threaten you with divorce. If you are not married, you will be soon, but we can’t say for how long! A fresh citrus & spice with musk & woodsy undertones that make the base notes last.
Himalayan Mojo: Scents of celebration linger in the air high in the mountains of this majestic place. Wear this scent to transcend into the mystical.
Honey Love: Turn heads with this sensuous sweet blend with just the right fruits and soft florals that can only be Honey Love!
Juicy Marmalade: Simple yet elegant, this collaboration of Single Note fruits, coconut and sugar blended together creates a perfume that wears lightly throughout the day or adds the exotic at night.
Karma: This crisp scent is clean, soft and comforting. Everything good karma should be.
Man Enough: 26 unique scents create this delicate but powerful fragrance that grabs everyone’s attention for all the right reasons. A blend of green notes and florals touched with a hint of citrus, fruit and soft musk blended with spice and vanilla.
Patchouli #10: Re-celebrate the late 60’s to the end of the 70’s with this perfect recreation of everyone’s favorite from way back when!
Red Velvet: Chocolate covered strawberries dipped in vanilla.
Peace Hippy: All the best scents from the days of love blended together to help you experience that joy today.
Sunset: Historically musk permits an aura of comfort and sensuality, this blend of nine delicate musk’s is alluring.
Tibetan Sandalwood: Only the finest sandalwood comes from this enchanted land, wear this ancient scent to create your own perfect aura.
- Eau de Parfum contains 10 to 20 percent perfume oil with 80 to 90 percent alcohol.
- Eau de Toilettes contain 2 percent and Colognes 5 percent perfume oil in 60 to 80 percent alcohol while the balance is water and other chemicals.
Perfume Oils are long lasting and after applying the oil:
- The first few seconds will reveal only the fragrances Top Notes.
- 10-30 minutes later the True Heart notes are evident while several hours later, the long lasting Base notes will still be present.
Use It’s Perfume Oil all natural perfume oils as:
- A perfume by applying a small amount on your pulse points.
- Blend 2 or more together to create your own one of a kind secret signature scent.
- An air freshener, putting a few drops in your potpourri, artificial flowers, and diffuser pots.
- A sachet or scented cotton balls to be put into your clothes closets and drawers, car, lockers, vacuum bags etc..
- A scent for your unscented lotions and bath products, to create your own personal candles and soaps.
- Put a drop or two on your hair brush or rub a little into the ends of your hair for all day wear.
Message from “It’s Perfume Oil”
Each and every oil we brand It’s Perfume Oil have artfully and scientifically been created. Artfully; our perfumers
with decades of experience in fragrance creation develop a fragrance by crafting moments, subtle nuances, and
fond memories with lasting impressions which ultimately envelope the olfactory. Fragrant moments the nose fondly
immerses with an all knowing sense! This is all accomplished by obtaining the finest ingredients known as aromatic
raw materials (essential oils, natural aromas, fragrance compounds to name a few) from top quality suppliers and
chemists specializing in the fragrance field. Scientifically; using spectroscopic and chromatographic methods not
limited to mass- spectrometry or gas- chromatography the best ingredients are checked for among other subtleties
such as; quality control, complex composition and other ingredient identifiers allowing the perfumer to create a
thoughtfully balanced perfume with the correct structure and longevity of Top, Heart and Base notes. We’d like to
thank you for your purchase and while we are dedicated to only selling fine fragrance parfum essence oils we’d ask
that you always purchase a sample pack just to make sure our scents are right for you as individuals are as varied
as fragrances themselves and all sales are final. We’re looking forward to continuing a fragrant relationship with
you. It’s Perfume Oil ‘What Fragrance Was Meant To Be’.