About All Around Mackinac Island Family Game
If you’ve ever been to Mackinac Island you’ll certainly remember the fudge, Arch Rock and the Grand Hotel. All those things and more will show up in the All Around Mackinac Island Family Game.
Players travel the Island hoping to acquire the most Fun chips. Every location and event card will have directions to take more chips or pass them around. Your only choice will be when to stop rolling the die. Do you push your luck hoping for more Fun? Be careful not to Mack’ Out! Watch the How to Play All Around Mackinac Island Video below.
What’s in the box?
- 11 Cards
- 1 Die
- 50 Chips
- 1 Pawn
- 1 Rulesheet
Want to see the rules? You can download the rule sheet here.
Back to Top
Recipes with Messy Dave's Sloppy Joe Dry Seasoning Mix
- Prepare Messy Dave’s per pouch instructions with ground beef or ground chicken.
- Cut 12 mini bell peppers (red, yellow and orange) in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and stems.
- Stuff with Messy Dave’s mixture.
- Keep beef or chicken filled peppers warm in a 200F oven until ready to serve
- Makes 24 appetizers.
Sour Cream Dip
- 1 – 8oz. tub sour cream
- 4 – Tbs. Mild Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix
- Stir Messy Dave’s dry seasoning mix (more or less to taste) into sour cream.
- Mix well. Chill at least one hour. Serve with potato chips.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Set oven to 300F.
- 4 to 5 lb. Pork Shoulder Roast.
- 1 – pouch Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix (Original or Mild flavor)
- Sprinkle all sides of roast with Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix.
- Place on a rack inside a 9”x 13” baking pan.
- Roast for 4-6 hours until roast pulls away with a fork.
- Remove roast and cool until it can be pulled apart using 2 forks.
- Serve on hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls.
- Add yellow mustard, bread & butter pickles and onion if desired.
Chicken or Pork Main Dish
- Sprinkle Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix over boneless or bone-in chicken parts or pork loin chops.
- Grill on BBQ, bake in oven or pan fry for a quick, easy, delicious entrée.