About the Oatmeal Cookie Dough by Mi Cookie Dough
Oatmeal Cookie Dough with chocolate chips and raisins! This edible cookie dough is egg free and a nostalgic treat for kids of ALL ages. Just grab a spoon and enjoy! Each 4 oz jar is in a safety sealed package.
Ingredients: Butter, brown sugar, vanilla, *flour, oatmeal, chocolate chips, raisins.
*Gluten Free option has gluten free flour. Flour is heat treated as FDA warns that raw flour can contain strains of E.coli.
For best results, the Cookie Dough should be refrigerated and can be kept for 10 weeks. If frozen, the Cookie Dough can be kept for 12 months (but lets be real, it won’t last that long).
Get Creative with Edible Oatmeal Cookie Dough
- Roll it into balls and stash in the fridge for quick individual treats.
- Press a scoop of softened ice cream between two flattened disks of cookie dough and freeze for an unexpected twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- Add a spoonful to a milkshake or smoothie.
- Crumble it onto a sundae.
- Or keep it easy and old-school: stick a spoon in the jar of cookie dough and let the kids of all ages go to town.