About HyperLUX Light Engine by Ascentcare Dental Products
The HyperLUX light engine provides intense illumination for multiple dental instruments in multiple areas of your practice. Brighten your work area by magnetically coupling to any one of the illuminated dental instruments, easily directing light to both challenging work areas and difficult areas to diagnose.
The light engine works with all Ascentcare illuminated dental instruments shared by both dentists and hygienists throughout your dental practice. Compatible instruments for the HyperLUX light engine include:
- Radical Reflector Lighted Mouth Mirror
- Titan Transilluminator transillumination tool
- Bite Light lighted mouth prop attachment
- Lighted Saliva Sidekick illuminated saliva ejector tube holder
Features of the HyperLUX light engine include:
- Bright. High-power CREE XP-L HI LED with 6,000K color temperature and three brightness levels: 140,000 lux, 60,000 lux and 13,000 lux.
- Rechargeable. Built-in micro USB charging circuit integrated into the body. Charging cord included.
- Powerful. Three 3.6V 18650 3500 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with built in PCB & PTC protection.
- Optical Fiber Cable. 2mm single core PMMA optical fiber cord with magnetic coupling system is included.
- Organized. Integrated magnetic docking ports on included base for instruments & optical cable.
- Portable. Light, compact and easy to move from one exam room to another.
The innovative magnetic coupling system allows for 360° rotation of both the included fiber optic cable and any of Ascentcare’s instruments, eliminating the problems associated with cable binding. The HyperLUX light engine is compact, portable and wireless. It was designed to be bright, rechargeable and easy to use.
Included with the HyperLUX light engine:
- HyperLUX light engine
- Light engine base
- Charging Cable and Adapter
- Magnetically Coupled Light Guide Cable
- Instructions and Care Guide
All Ascentcare Dental Product’s dental instruments are made in Spring Lake, Michigan.Back to Top