About Fling A Ring Outdoor Game
Fling A Ring Outdoor Game is a safe, flexible, and fun game for all ages. If you like horseshoes or Frisbee, you will love Fling A Ring! Points are similar to horseshoes with 1, 2, 3 and 4 point “Ringer”. It sets up and stores in seconds with a re-useable carrying case. The game is great for tailgating, at the beach, on a picnic, on vacation, while camping or on campus. And the discs also float. This game was produced in 2012 and has been a huge hit. Kids all ages, young and old are getting hooked!
- Fling A Ring is a cross between horseshoes and disc golf
- Scores just like horseshoes 1,2,3 points or get a 4 point ringer
- Throws like disc golf
- First person to 21 wins
- Posts can be adjusted for any skill set
The Fling A Ring Game includes 4 injection molded unbreakable discs that are professional Frisbee disc weight, 2 blue, 2 red. Two stackable posts are included for small packaging space. Game and point instructions are included.
How to Play
Take the 2 posts out of the package attach flags, stack together, place 6″ into ground 30 feet apart and you are ready to play. 1 – 2 people per team, use Fling A Ring point system to score. First team to 21 points wins, must win by 2. Game dis-assembles just as fast and stores easily.
- 1 point if the throwing ring is within a disc length of the post.
- 2 points if the disc hits the any part of the opposite post.
- 3 points if the disc is within the finger locking features of the disc.
- 4 points if the disc is locked in the small circle on the disc.