These Essential Oil Blends in Rollers are designed to help various issues/concerns naturally. These are blends of pure essentials oils in a carrier oil. Conveniently placed in a 10 ml glass roller ball for easy application.
- Migraine: carefully chosen blend of oils based on their historical uses for headaches, migraines, stress and nausea. Many of these oils are believed to be anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving. They are also used in aromatherapy for stress, tension, pain and migraine relief!
- Lavender: lavender is calming and helps release anxious thoughts. Calm inflamed skin to leave it soothed and softened. Soothe red, blotchy or itchy skin. The roller ball can also be applied to the temples to relieve everyday tension and stress.
- 4 Bandits: is a potent antibacterial, anti-fungal formula. It helps support a healthy immune system. Legendary thieves used this blend of pure essential oils to prevent illness while robbing the sick during the Bubonic plague.
- Focus: contains pure essential oils that help to balance the body and mind with calm attention, reduced excitability, cleared emotional patterns of scattered thought. Helps with staying on task, and reduces obsessive thought patterns. Increases confidence.
Contains essential oils of lavender, marjoram, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, eucalyptus, vitamin E, sunflower oil, clove essential oil.
- Do not ingest.
- Migraine: Apply to temples, forehead, and back of neck at first sign of headache. Best results will be seen if applied at onset, however; may apply at any time. You may massage the product in after applying. Tingling may be noticed a few minutes after applying, this is due to the mint essential oils, and soon fades. Very rarely, redness may be seen after application, which should soon fade.
- Lavender: Gently glide over skin where needed and allow to absorb. Apply to temples and pulse points to calm anxiety.
- 4 Bandits: Apply on the bottoms of feet or back of neck for internal support.
- Focus: Roll on forehead and massage into skin. Avoid on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use.