About Deer Buck Fire Pit Ring by Rebel Metal Works
The 14 gauge steel Deer Buck Fire Pit Ring is a great center piece for any fire pit area and make a good conversational piece while sitting around a bonfire. Each plasma-cut silhouette provides a beautiful glow and ambiance with the cut-outs glowing red in the evening sky and reflecting on the ground. The cut-outs also create a nice air vent for the fire to burn hot and radiate a lot of warmth.
The fire pit rings are designed to sit right on the ground (there is no bottom) and is perfect for campfires. The sides are 12 inches in height, and feature plasma-cut silhouettes. Use it at the campsite, on the beach, or at your summer cabin. There is nothing better than relaxing with family and friends around a warm fire. The easy to assemble system allows for convenient handling and moving to your next destination. Painted black with high heat resistant paint. Do not leave fire unattended.
The Deer Buck Fire Pit Ring is available in three sizes and in three different finishes.
- 24″ 14 gauge steel, 12″ tall, 2 piece system
- 36″ 14 gauge steel, 12″ tall, 3 piece system
- 48″ 14 gauge steel, 12″ tall, 4 piece system
- Stainless steel (unpainted) fire ring that is rust resistant.
- Carbon steel powder coated version (paint withstands temps of 400 degrees).
- Carbon steel high heat paint version (paint withstands temps up to 2000 degrees).
This fire pit ring can be taken apart and put back together easily for transporting or storage. All hardware included.Back to Top