This Antique Copper Hand Guitar Hanger is the same physical form as the Classic Male Guitar Hanger but with extra T.L.C. put into the appearance with a custom three-step finishing process. They are initially covered with a real metal coating of copper. When dry, they are glazed with an antique veneer coat for added complexity before finishing with a top coat clear matte for protection and durability.
The GuitarGrip is a unique hand crafted display hanger for a stringed instrument (guitar, banjo, ukulele) that is fashioned after the human hand. It bolts to the wall and safely displays your instrument for easy access. The Guitar Grip Hanger measures 4.5″x5.5″x8″. Available in left and right hand models to accommodate different headstocks.
Every Guitar Grip features:
- Cushioned insert to protect the neck of your guitar/bass/banjo or other.
- Padded felt at the base to protect wall from damage.
- Easy to install, with an embedded ¼ inch 20 count steel post.
- Swivels to adjust for most styles of headstocks.
- Standard mounting hardware included.