About Aromatherapy Shower Steamers by CW Soaps & Scents
Aromatherapy Shower Steamers are aromatherapy for your shower! When you don’t have time to relax in a hot bath, start your day off right with these invigorating Shower Steamers! Just place a Shower Steamer on your shower floor away from the stream of water for an aromatherapy experience. The steam of your shower will release the Essential Oils. The Shower Steamers will certainly get your day off to a happy start or end the day feeling relaxed. Feeling a little stuffy? The Eucalyptus Shower Steamer will help bring much relief. Have a headache or need to be alert? The Peppermint Shower Steamer will help. Each scent provides a different experience.
- Lavender Shower Steamer is made with pure Lavender Essential Oil and is known for relaxing your spirit (lilac).
- Calming Shower Steamer helps to calm your spirit and reduce stress with a blend of Orange Sweet Essential Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Extra, Patchouli Essential Oil Light, Chamomile Blue Essential Oil (peach).
- Good Night Shower Steamer aides in relaxing you for a good night’s rest with a blend of Lavender Oil, Tangerine Oil, Bergamot Oil, Geranium Oil, Cypress Oil, Frankincense Oil, Chamomile Blue Oil (blue).
- Eucalyptus Shower Steamer aides in helping with sinus congestion and is made with pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil (white).
- Peppermint Shower Steamer relieves headaches, helps improve concentration and alertness and is made with pure Peppermint Essential Oil (light green).
Instructions: Place the steamer on the floor of the shower off to the side or hang from a mesh/organza bag from your shower head. Allow water to hit steamer and fragrance will diffuse into the steam and provide an aroma-therapeutic vapor for you to enjoy. Each Shower Steamer is good for at least one shower. Shower Steamers are not to be used in the bath tub as you would a bath bomb.
Each Shower Steamer weighs approximately 2 ounces each. NOTE: Handmade products will vary in size, shape and color.
The Aromatherapy Shower Steamers also make great stocking stuffers!
Shower Steamers Ingredients: Love, Sodium Bicarbonate(baking soda) Citric Acid, Corn Starch.
What is the purpose of citric acid and baking soda in Shower Steamers?
When a Shower Steamer comes in contact with water, the baking soda and citric acid react to make carbon dioxide bubbles. This is an acid–base reaction, where baking soda is a weak base and citric acid is a weak organic acid found in citrus fruits. Though not an antioxidant itself, citric acid enhances the activity of many beneficial antioxidants.